Please Call Recall Camp - June 11, 2022 - Registration is now open!
Would you like your dog to beg you to call and come to you with enthusiasm, every time you call? Learn the dance of the recall in this intense, 3 hour camp.
Skills learned include:
- How to tell when you have your dog's attention, even if they are not looking at you
- How to set your dog (and yourself) up for success
- The distinction between a regular recall and an emergency recall and how to maintain peak compliance with each cue
- When and how to use the emergency recall
- How to use the regular recall to build a better relationship with your dog
Required Items for the camp include:
- Harness with connection on the back - we recommend the Blue 9 Balance Harness!
- Long leash - we recommend the Mendota 15' snap leash!
- Carabiner capable of holding your dog's weight x3.
- Water for you and your dog
- A variety of super yummy treats cut into pea sized pieces or smaller. At least 50 pieces. But more are always awesome!
- At least one stuffed Kong (frozen if your dog likes that!), other stuffable food toy, lucky mat and something to chew on- like a bully stick.
Additional items that are helpful include:
- A camp chair for you
To register, please visit the Forms page and fill out the Day Camp form, indicating you want the Please Call Recall Camp.