Trailblazers Private Package - All inclusive adult behavior package geared towards outdoor adventure.
Private package of fear/shock - free training for outdoor life with your dog. This is for people with young or new to them older dogs who have an unknown history. This package is an investment that will net years of outdoor adventures with your dog. You and your dog will learn behaviors and skills to have a strong relationship and bond! The following is a partial list of what you will learn:
- Leash Skills (on and off leash skills)
- How to deal with unfriendly off-leash dogs or wildlife
- Basic trail safety behaviors (lay down/stand/sit/wait/stay/touch/focus)
- Regular and emergency recall
- Shockless Snake Aversion
- Shockless Predation Substitution -for curbing the chasing of wildlife or livestock
- Trap Safety and Release
- Plus how to deal with many trail dangers, over 5 years of teaching trail safety has brought so many very hidden dangers to my attention, and I share all of that with you!
You will learn skills for on and off leash behaviors and a super strong recall, as well as how to apply these to keeping your dog safe from snakes and traps. I bring traps and snares for you to handle, and show you how to open them to safely release your dog. We will also give your dog controlled alternatives and teach him how to look to you FIRST for permission to engage in behaviors that are genetically anchored in your dog's predatory drive, thereby eliminating the chances of a surprise chase which endangers your dog and it's "prey", including deadly snakes.
This package is an incredible deal, combining several training packages and teaching you skills that will make your dog safer, well behaved and welcome on any trail! If you purchased individual lessons that make up this package, you would pay $890! By purchasing the package you save $240! Payment is due in full by the first appointment, unless we have discussed payment options.
To register please click on the link, https://form.jotform.com/80955429863167 and fill out the behavior history form.
To pay online with a credit card simply add this item to the cart, or you can pay with cash or check at the time of appointment.