Reactive Rover Package - Overachieving Alarms!
Does your dog sound the alarm at the littlest noise? Do cats, or other dogs make them crazy? When anything goes by the house is there a scramble across the floor and you fear a broken window or rushing at the fence line with teeth bared and loud snarling if the subject lingers for more than a few seconds before hurrying away from the terror on the other side? Are walks out of the question or tailored at odd hours to prevent screaming, lunging and nipping at anything passing within 20 yards? This package may be for you! There is no set time limit, some dogs or people may need more time to practice or feel comfortable before moving on to the next step.
- Minimum of 4 private sessions in home for you to learn skills needed to calm your dog in the heat of the moment.
- Up to 2 zoom sessions, with or without other clients to troubleshoot problems, demonstrate progress, encourage, and modify skills.
- Up to 2 private coaching sessions in real life situations (parks, downtown, etc.) to refine skills.
- Access to more coaching sessions if needed ($25 fee per extra coaching session)
- Access to supervised set ups- to intentionally place you and your dog in reactive situations at a distance where you can train alternative behaviors ($20 fee per set up)
- Recommended equipment including specific types of muzzle, harness, leash, and long leash, retail value of $125- $150.
- Access to Facebook Support group
- Free lifetime (of your dog) support via phone/text/email if your dog begins showing signs of reactivity again.
This package is available online only also, you will receive a minimum of 6 zoom sessions, and 2 coaching sessions via zoom (15-20 minutes vs. 30-45 for full zoom session) but the required equipment will not be provided and you will need to obtain this on your own. There will be access to everything else offered in the package with the exception of the supervised set-ups, however, there will be inclusion of instructions on how to practice safely with your dog in very low threshold situations.