Home Alone! Separation Anxiety Package
Separation anxiety, can be very mild or very extreme and this package is for the more extreme versions. Mild cases can be solved in many instances with three or less private consultations, where you will learn how to minimize the stress of leaving your dog home alone.
True separation anxiety is characterized by very destructive behavior to self and property. Dogs who are experiencing this situation can jump through windows, tear through walls or doorways using teeth and claws, or will bloody themselves trying. Crating is not always the best solution, as this can exacerbate the intensity of the emotional distress. Food puzzles are not helpful because the dog will ignore them in their misery.
This package includes:
- Minimum of 4 private sessions
- Up to 2 zoom sessions
- Access to support group on Facebook
- Free lifetime (of your dog) support, via email/text/phone. You would only incur more expense if additional private consultations were needed via Zoom or in-person.
- Weekly support and phone calls.
- Support items (retail value up to $100) at no additional cost, such as DAP, specific essential oils or flower essences, anxiety wraps, nutritional support.
An online only version of this package is available. Success of this package is dependent upon the implementation of the support items prescribed, these items will not be included but you will be asked to obtain what is prescribed and use them as instructed to ensure success. Additionally, recording your dog's behavior when left alone is important and you will receive suggestions for cameras and apps to use for this.