Hip Hounds Package - Socially Savvy Skills
Hip Hounds are those pooches who are welcome anywhere, anytime! If your dog has completed the K-9 Kindergarten or is an adult dog of 6 months or older, and has no serious behavioral issues, but you would like to learn more about social behaviors and basics of having a dog that is well adjusted, this is a great package for you!
- Minimum of 4 private sessions tailored to your specific needs. Some dogs need more, some PEOPLE need more, others are better with less, and I hate to lock into a set number because of that. Sometimes our sessions need to be short and sometimes we get so into it they are longer- but we will do what it takes to achieve our goals which will be established during our first session.
- Common behaviors learned include leash skills/manners. social skills, advanced basics (duration and distance on basics like sit/stay/recall), and a rock solid recall!
- Can be customized to help you achieve things like Canine Good Citizen certification, or to set future performance dogs (herding, nose work, agility, etc.) up for success!
- Access to Facebook group of peers.
- Enrichment ideas and tips
- Access to age/size appropriate supervised play sessions at the dog park in Lander ($10 fee for each play group attended)
An online only version of this package is available.