- Private Lessons and Packages
- Hip Hounds Package - Socially Savvy Skills
Hip Hounds Package - Socially Savvy Skills
275 300 $275.00 - $300.00
Hip Hounds are those pooches who are welcome anywhere, anytime! If your dog has completed the K-9 Kindergarten or is an adult dog of 18 months or older, and has no serious behavioral issues, but you would like to learn more about social behaviors and basics of having a dog that is well adjusted, this is a great package for you!
- Minimum of 4 private sessions tailored to your specific needs. Some dogs need more, some PEOPLE need more, others are better with less, and I hate to lock into a set number because of that. Sometimes our sessions need to be short and sometimes we get so into it they are longer- but we will do what it takes to achieve our goals which will be established during our first session.
- Common behaviors learned include leash skills/manners. social skills, advanced basics (duration and distance on basics like sit/stay/recall), and a rock solid recall!
- Can be customized to help you achieve things like Canine Good Citizen certification, or to set future performance dogs (herding, nose work, agility, etc.) up for success!
- Access to Facebook group of peers.
- Enrichment ideas and tips
- Access to age/size appropriate supervised play sessions at the dog park in Lander ($10 fee for each play group attended)
An online only version of this package is available.
To register please click on the link, https://form.jotform.com/80955429863167 and fill out the behavior history form.
To pay online with a credit card simply add this item to the cart, or you can pay with cash or check at the time of appointment.