Drop In Class - LANDER - 9 am -Saturday mornings - beginning Saturday, April 15, 2023!
This class is for private clients who want to expose their dogs to supervised group settings. You pay by the session, and register to get on the email list. Each week an email will go out to registrants with time and location, as well as the "topic" of the class. Each class will have a specific topic but we will also interview the attendees each week to see what they need help with so it will be a great opportunity for refreshing known behaviors in a public setting too!
Class topics might include:
- Behaviors for public settings
- Recreating safely with your dog in the summer
- Recreating safely with your dog in the winter
- Wildlife encounters and what to do
- Dog park manners
- How to handle random dog encounters on and off leash
- Games with your dog
- Teaching tricks
- Leash manners
- Social manners with people or other species
- Demos and introductions to dog sports with Nancy Lindsay or other guest instructors!
- Rattlesnake aversion practice - Rattlesnake clinic clients only!
To register, please fill out the group class form found on the forms page, and you can pay for individual or several classes here now, or with cash/check in person at the time of each class!