FEAR/SHOCK-FREE SNAKE AVOIDANCE DAY CAMP - MAY 21, 2022 LANDER, WY
DAY CAMP - Group class on FEAR AND SHOCK-FREE Rattlesnake Avoidance.
DATES: May 21, 2022 Registration is open
We do not use shock collars or aversive methods.
Learn how to teach your dog to alert you to the presence of a rattlesnake and return to your side automatically.
Two hour camp, with instructional and practical application. You can add live coaching OR zoom coaching sessions for $50.
Supervised Practice sessions with trainer's equipment will be available throughout the summer for an additional cost.
Required behaviors for class- If your dog does not have these behaviors, then we can do private sessions:
- DOGS MUST HAVE BASICS - sit, stay/wait
- loose leash skills - check out the leash manners camp or course
- decent recall - check out the PLEASE CALL! Recall camp!
- social with people and other dogs
Required items for camp:
- long leash (15' minimum) with a carabiner rated for 3x your dog's weightharness
- shorter multifunction leash
- LOTS of pea sized treats (variety is awesome!) that your dog finds very yummy (at least 50!)
- Stuffed Kong or other item for your dog to lick and chew on
- camp chair (optional)
To register, please fill out a Day Camp form, found on the Forms page. You can pay online here or with cash/check at the time of class. Payment in full is due by the start of the class.