- Private Lessons and Packages
- Fear/Force Free Livestock and Wildlife Predation Aversion - Private Package
Fear/Force Free Livestock and Wildlife Predation Aversion - Private Package
Does your dog like to chase squirrels, bunnies, or larger game like deer/elk/horses or livestock? Does your pup bolt away, jerking the leash from your hand and refusing to recall until the prey is miles away? If having your arm yanked out of the socket by a surprise deer bounce-by or a sudden squirrel chase around the tree is a regular occurrence, you will love this package!
Predation is a natural instinct for dogs, and yet, for centuries we have been able to isolate pieces of predatory behaviors in specific breeds and types to assist us in our daily life activities such as herding, hunting, tracking, and protection work. This package is personalized to your dog's particular predatory style, and will help put control of your dog's natural behavior in your hands. You and your dog will become true partners in life, with your dog looking to you for direction and happily engaging in your version of the hunt!
This package does not use shock or e-collars to train and is force and fear free.
- Minimum of 4 private behavioral sessions
- Access to supervised "hunts" - a supervised group walk with the trainer on trails where wildlife or livestock are likely to be present, for an additional fee of $10.
- Access to a Facebook support group.
- Reading body language
- preventive measures
- alternative behaviors to normal predation behaviors
- cues to distract your dog in emergency situations
Required prerequisites for this class:
- One initial behavior consultation (to determine if other behaviors are necessary to learn first) OR
- K-9 Kindergarten and Tenacious Teens classes or private sessions OR
- Leash Life Skills and Rocket Recall
An online only version of this package is available.
To register please click on the link, https://form.jotform.com/80955429863167 and fill out the behavior history form.
To pay online with a credit card simply add this item to the cart, or you can pay with cash or check at the time of appointment.